Watch our free in-depth video for this content here:
This free digital download is a three page quick reference guide on how to create notebooks, sections, and pages, as well as start taking notes in Microsoft OneNote.
This guide covers:
1. Creating a New Notebook
2. Identifying Important Parts of the Notebook
3. Creating New Sections and Pages
4. How to "Search" for Something in a Notebook
5. Identifying the Main Parts of the Toolbar
6. Inserting a "File" Using a Printout
7. Drawing & Writing in the Notebook
8. Creating & Inserting an Audio Recording
9. Changing the Appearance of the Notebook
10. Categorizing & Sorting Text
Microsoft OneNote: Getting Started Quick Reference Guide
This is a free PDF download. You do not need to enter any financial information for our free downloads. You will receive a link for the download after providing your name and email. You will also receive a copy of the link in your email.